Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of Purple Haze? [Pics]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Keith McKief, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Defiantly not an 8th. 1.5 grams maybe?

2. You got hoed..bad

3. Those nugs look dank, but looks like you got 2 grams

4. Weed prices vary depending on the strain and thc levels but that looks to small to be an 8th sometimes dealers give out .9 to .7 instead of a full gram because of 2 main reazons
    1. More money you can get about 33 "grams" instead of 28
    2. Better quality

Normaly its the first one

But that is awfully a small amount He probably took 3 twentys that wer set to .8 and u actualy got 2.4 grams insted of 3.0 when u should have actually gotten 3.5

5. u got shorted a g. i bet those buds were 2.5 ( i got scales and weigh my stuff all the time)

6. thats like 2 grams at the very most. sorry. dank tho.

7. I dont think anyone you try to re-sell that to is gonna pay the same price you did...

8. Looks like 2 g

9. You bought weed from this guy KNOWING that he didn't weigh it. What do you expect? This is mostly your fault, he didnt have his scale therefore you most likely weren't going to get a legit eight so i don't know why your going around saying your going to sell it to other kids for more? I doubt that, now ones going to buy that for more than you spent on it unless u somehow alter how it looks or just rip them off somehow. All in all this is YOUR fault not his. Don't get pissed at him, just buy your scale and weight it. And if it's short then just tell him and I'm sure he'll give you the rest.

10. Yeah, Op, please don't rip other people off man...Not cool, at all really. just do like everyone on here has told you and weigh it out before smoking any, if it isn't 3.5 grams then you simply tell dude..."hey, bro thanks again for the hook up, but I just wanted to tell you it was short xx grams or whatever.." If he shruggs you off and tells you to go ef yourself then punch him in the gut and steal his wallet. But you can't punish others for your mistake and you at least have to give him the benefit of the doubt prior to pummeling him to the ground for douchey dealing...

11. You got ripped off bro

12. Guys, guys, guys listen. I was just joking about selling the weed to kids for the same price. There are some guys I know though that go to the nearby middle school and sell stress to unknowing middle schoolers.

I'm not actually going to resell the weed, and if I do, I'd sell it at a fair price.

Also, I already told myself I will not smoke it until I get my scale, it's been untouched so far.

I think you guys got the wrong impression of me, I'm not a douchebag, and I already accepted that I [might] have gotten ripped. This guy has known my friends for years, and if he hears that even my friends say that I got skimped, I'm sure he'd compensate for it.

Anyway, thanks for reading this thread guys, helpful community.:smoke:

13. It's some nice bud you got there but its pretty damn short :(

14. sorry to give you the bad news but I would say thats a bit short of an eigth! But I mean if it's really dense I could also be wrong. just buy a scale! :)

15. enjoy your fluffed out 1.5

16. that doesn't look like an 8th, but hey who am i to tell you. smoke on brotha

17. I'M GOING TO SCALE IT!!!

Sorry for caps, but it's no one listens.

But here's just in case:

[​IMG]

18. my scaleballs read that out to be about 1.6-8

19. Thats a gram dude, get a new dealer or call out your current dude.

20. honestly i think you got ripped the fuck off. but the biggest nug does look like it could be more than 1 gram. all depends how dense those nugs are.