Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of NYC Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bossman3, Oct 10, 2011.

1. Baltimore pickup. this isn't the full 8th btw. sorry for the focus in the 2nd pic

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some chrondoja man, smoke a joint for me

3. That's sexy.

4. thats serious, even wiith a blurry pic

5. Looks tasty, nice pickup!

6. Nice shit there...where are you at in baltimore?

7. sexy sexy buds.

8. Really bright hairs plus rep.

9. Indeed! I just finished harvesting and drying 2 NYCD X Kolossus. What a plant! Grows big, fast....dark blue green. BIG super dense buds all over the place. I got 4 dry oz off one.

Smells amazing, tastes great, with a definite red grapefruit taste when you exhale. Potency....KICKS ASS!

TL

10. nice dude, I got some NYC diesel right now as well :bongin:

11. I had some NYC diesel a few days ago, no lie, probably my favourite strain... hits you faasst. :smoke:

12. Reminds me of the NYC Diesel I got from Redmond when I lived in Oregon. Looks so similar, not the same but same bud formation and structure, colors details everything, enjoy that I know I did:smoke:

13. Around Pikesville/Owings Mills. and thanks :)

14. Thanks Everyone!

15. I have some real nice purp, but I wouldn't mind finding someone with some deez around here. Lucky you.