Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of High Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ekush04, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Well hes selling, isn't that how it goes? You buy for lower and sell for more n thats how u make ur money back? Correct me if im wrong please :smoke:

2. around here i get some sweet high mids for 40 a quarter...so no 40 a 1/8 is bad around here but its all about that location

3. Did you ever buy a joint for 10 bucks when you were starting? Fake Dealer is getting his hustle on! What dealer gets a Half-O to distribute? He should be a kingpin by 2076.

"Rollin Fats" already broke it down;
    Half for 80
    1/8th for 40

Soo...say you want a half and you ask him, will he charge 160 for a half since your dumbass is willing to pay 40 for a simple 1/8th.

4. 40$ is way to much. you should be getting almost a Quarter(7gs) for that price on mids.

20-30 for mids is basic range.

5. if it was dank then 40 wuld b amazing but mids hmm...talk ur friend down to 30 or somtin ask him to give u a good deal no one wants a friend who sticks it to them!

6. No need for the name calling, we all started somewhere eh?
    Take it ez mayne. I'll let you guys know what happened

7. Ok, well he said an 8th goes for 50 around here. So I checked with a few other dealers and a couple other people, and they are around that price too.

8. That is what I used to pay until I started driving out of town to buy weed in bulk for cheaper. The guy is probably not trying to rip you off. More likely, there are a few too many middle men in the equation. It depends where you are but where I am that price isn't uncommon.

9. Difference is that the dealers selling 8ths for 50 that there selling good bud and not mids. Your getting mids so the price is usually cut inhalf. I can understand your friend wanting to make a profit but if hes really your friend why should you pay extra? My friend bought a ounce of mids for like 150 and he sold me a 8th for 15 bucks. I mean i can understand your friend wants profit but why is he charging you extra? Even if you paid 30 ( which is what you should be paying ) he would still make a profit so why is he charging you extra especially if he is your friend. I would have a talk with your friend. I live in Ny so prices arent much different then jersey.

10. 20 or 25 for an eigth of high mids.

11. 1/8 is 3.5 grams and should be like 20-maybe 30 bucks for mids. i get a 1/4 (7 grams) for 35-40 and theyre really good mids.

12. that's pretty bad for mids. i live in jersey too and i can get an eight for $25.

13. This. I'm in Jersey too man, don't pay more than this.

14. I pay $15 for my eights.

15. that sounds pretty high for mids. for me beasters are 35 for a 8th lol mids would only be 20 for 4 grams

16. morris county NJ...50 bucks an eigth..40 for 2...20 for 1....expensive here

17. All the dealers around my area only get those high mids, I only know one who gets kush.

18. Then if he was a good friend he would only make you pay twenty.:)

19. it really depends where you are/the demand/how much is around
    lows- 30 a slice
    mids- 40 a slice
    danks- 60 a slice
    prices never really change around here, i'm in maine tho, so yeh

20. That is a ripoff man. He is not paying $80 for half that is shit. If so get it yourself, don't pay $40 for an eighth man...please.