Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of HEADBAND

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ScottBTmaster, Mar 8, 2009.

1. my friend is on his way back from los angeles, he just went to a clinic and picked me up an eigth of headband, according to him it is the most visually appealing herb they had in stock and super dank, i have heard of this herb but never smoked it. any of you guys smoked legit headband? let me know what you thought.
    Pics should be up within the hour

2. never heard of it lets see those pix

3. the pics will be up as soon as my friend shows up at my pad, i only live about 1 hour from L.A so it wont be too long. apparently it is O.G kush X Master Kush X Sour Diesel. sounds too dank

4. I live in Pasadena, Arcadia actually, so we're neighbors............kinda.

Regarding Headband..........some of the best bud ever. ENJOY !!!!:hello:

5. oh shit arcadia nice, i live in La Verne, i actually spend a ton of time at my familys apartment complex in arcadia

6. Headband is viscious nuggetry

7. im currently about to smoke some 91 Headband earwax (concentrate). its very danky.

[​IMG]

8. Thread no longer disappoints^

9. serious, ive only taken 2 bt's of this but its ridiculously dank. i would have taken pics already but i literally just got it and now im leaving but i promise by 1 a.m pacific time the headband pics will be up haha

10. ^ yo u realize you sent the same post 4 times right..?

11. that site was down so i had to find a new pic elsewhere...

Attached Files:

12. Dude that looks so good!

13. #14 thekiller, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2009