Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of dank pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RyannDanks, Sep 28, 2010.

1. that shoot looks hella strait and i see eighths all fucking day

2. looks like it'd be on point at least. But $60 for that :/. and it looks like some beasters not headies.

3. #23 glasscollector, Sep 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2010
    Buy a scale it is 100% impossible to tell for sure from just the photos, if we could feel it and look at it close maybe a good guess but in all seriousness anybody who says they can guess the weight is full of shit and wasting your time. Get a scale.

4. you should weigh that stuff and stop the haters lol does that even make sense lol? :smoke::smoking:\t:smoking:

5. i recently picked up a 3.5 nug, was like 5.6 but i tore a perfect 2.1 off (just eyed it out and it ended up weighing perfect) since me and my buddy split a Q. It was about the same length as yours but wider, so i might say you got ripped a lil, might be near 3 g's from what you have pictured here.

6. It was supposed to of been 3.2g. which now i think it was.

7. Looks pretty legit to me bro based on the density of the nug. And I understand the variation of prices across the nation but $60 doesn't seem so eye-popping bad to me. Some 8ths go for that down here and it's more or a less a starting price for some good bud, I feel that anything over $60 though is pushing it

8. you guys are dumb you can't tell how much weed weighs by looking at it, but in my opinion, i have had many 1 bud eighths of dro that i weight on a scale and that looks totaly fine

9. call that dude back and get your money back.

10. honestly, i would say that's about 3.2... it could easily be an eighth though, i've weighed out eighths that looked like that; and i'm talking 3.5 here no 3.25g eighths.
    edit: and it was dank, too

11. it looks about right but yu cant really tell from a pic , my advice to you ...go pick up a scale asap

12. Go pick up a light some nutes and medium and you can grow that amount for a dollar or two.

13. well I eventually got it weighed and it was 3.5g exact. super dense, my shitty camera doesn't do justice and i didnt know what angle to take the picture from to show the true size. thanks though :) great smoke.:smoke:

14. Good to hear it was on point:smoke:
    i still wouldnt have paid $60 for something thats on point :/

15. 60 an eighth is going price where im at, but i get it at 50 an eighth. And that looks solid dude 1.5? really? lmao. it looks fine.
    oh and PS-Buy yourself a scale, theyre not that expensive, i have 2.

16. Dude... Maybe in Wales or Japan I would pay 60$ for an eighth of dank (I prob got ripped off but a nice session on the hills is nice) and that isn't even an eighth. You need to buy a scale buddy

17. you did see his post that said. hey i weighed it out and it was 3.5g exactly right? you cant tell by pictures bud.

and i pay 55 60 depending on the bud for my eighths man. prices are pretty high all year round by me too

18. Okay so no one else is going to say it so i will. Please don't -rep me for it, its just my opinion. It being that dense, and from the okay pictures I believe it is good looking beasters. Not too bad but in my area if you pay over 45/8th you are getting completely ripped off. Again, just my opinion.

Blaze it up, beasters are great for bongs
    :bongin:

19. the people that says its 1.5 are RETARDED cause im new too buying and i KNOW that thats at least 2.5 its probably around 3 i dont think its 3.5 though...