Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of chronic

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Baco's Baked, Oct 16, 2009.

1. I have an opportunity to pick up an 1/8th of chronic for $60. This is in the Houston area. Is this a reasonable price? Also, I've never smoked anything this good (low tolerance) and was wondering what should I expect? A couch lock high? Or a upitty sativa high? If somebody could post pictures of some chronic that would be great too (or a link to another thread)! Pardon the noob questions. I just don't want to get scammed or nothin'.

2. Yep, sounds like a good deal. Go for it.

3. It depends on the strain or if it's Indica or Sativa dominate to determine what type of high it will be. Ask your dealer when you go cop. Sounds like a good deal none the less.

4. I think it's on the upper side of what would be considered reasonable, but if it's good stuff then it would still be worth it.

5. Is chronic it's own strain? Or am I misinformed?

6. Chronic usually just describes some arbitrary designation of quality. I think it's a good deal, as long as you're getting good weed. Just ask the guy you're getting it from what strain it is or if it's sativa/indica, etc. The guy should be happy to answer such simple questions about stuff he's selling you to inhale into your lungs. ;)

7. 60 for an 8th not bad.. make sure its 3.5g's.

8. Sure. Sounds pricey though.

9. Thanks for clarifying. We have a lot of people people selling "dro" and "chronic" down here. Been smoking for 2+ years and I feel like such a noob lol. Thanks for the input guys :).

10. H-town herb is expensive for some reason... I'm lucky to be getting this deal!

11. Damn you need better connects I was just in the H finding 8ths for 40.

12. What area? I'm up in the Humble area (north eastern suburb).

13. South. By the Screw Shop.

14. Thanks for the tip, brother. I smell a road trip.:smoking: