Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8th of Cali Purple Train Wreck

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koh, Aug 4, 2009.

1. So my boy is getting in legit cali grown medical purple train wreck. Im thinking of picking up an eight, but it would be VERY expensive, 75 for it. There is no danker bud then this and it wont be coming around again for a while.

So the question is, do you guys think its worth it, and would you get it if you knew it was the best bud your gonna see for a while?

2. if it's not comin around for awhile and you've never had it then get it

3. Yea try what you can if it'll be a while till it's back

4. eh I wouldn't get it

5. Shit 75 is ALOT for an eighth, if you have money to spend, get it..

6. shitttt, where i live, it costs 75 an 1/8 for anything better than regs. and even then its 30 a quarter. hell yeah buy it. haha

7. idk dude even though thats some fire if its your boy im sure you can push that down to 70$ atleast he probably just wants to make a profit on you. soo i would say try and ball with him a bit

8. Yea... at the clubs in SF if you pay more than 60 an eighth anywhere for anything you got robbed.

9. you should buy like 2 grams of it and see...i mean that price for an 8th is pretty steep, even for the dankest weed. you'll be good with a quarter of some good shit you can get anytime from your usual hook

10. I had a taste of some recently and I'd say its def worth a try if you're not going to see it again anytime soon. You only live once right?

11. Thanks for all the replies guys, i think ima get it... prolly wont see fire like this for a long while lol :wave:

12. Try and make it last.

13. I'd get it. Sometimes it's also dependant on the batch, so you might get some better shit than the next time it comes around anyway. Enjoy :)