Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 Sour Diesel-DANK!!-REVIEW!!MAD PICS/MILK INSIDE!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Qwisont75, Dec 8, 2009.

1. #1 Qwisont75, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    Ive posted some nice pickups alota positive comments which is great but no rep!! Lets see if this is rep worthy.
    Smoke Review
    Strain: Sour Diesel
    Price: 40$CDN
    Smell: Stinging sourness. Strong gasoline/diesel smell. When i opened my bag, instantly the oxygen in my room was displaced by skunky ass diesel.
    Look: Dense, trimmed well, cured very well. Very tric'd out.
    Taste: Like sour patch kids floating in a sea of kool-aid. Just amazing. A little hashy.
    High: Very indica, knocked me on my ass. Ive got the flue and this stuff helped me go right to bed and thats a difficult thing for me to do.
    Score: Overall this stuff is 9.3/10 lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gonnnn Smoke ya!:smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Milkshots will be up soon!! Lemme know what you think!

2. Me milkin my stemless...this piece rips!!! Lovn this bong!
    [ame="http://s797.photobucket.com/albums/yy257/borcicst75/?action=view&current=MVI_0448.flv"]MVI_0448.flv video by borcicst75 - Photobucket[/ame]

Little bro milkin stemless, followin in big bros bongsteps.
    [ame="http://s797.photobucket.com/albums/yy257/borcicst75/?action=view&current=MVI_0516.flv"]MVI_0516.flv video by borcicst75 - Photobucket[/ame]

3. the bong in that first video is sick

4. Dude how much did it cost? Those look dankk!

5. Thanks dude, i love this bong!!
    Buds cost 40$CDN an 1/8. Bong was rnd 130$. Thanks man!!

6. that is some dank shit :bongin:

7. Dank indeed! thanks!

8. Shit looks dank man. awesome bong too.

9. Eh thanks man!! yea i love this bong, hits real nice.

10. Dude! I can't get anything even comparable to that here for $60!

11. Fuck are u serious?? where about u at? Good buds are everywhere..something ive learnt lmao. I remember being so pissed a year back cuz i couldnt find ne solid dealers who had amazing dank. Now i have plentttty and have a hard time giving business to each 1 of them aha. Just ask around, look, be patient, save ur cash for when some good stuff comes around dont wanna be wasting it all on mids or shwag.

12. I'm pretty sure Sour D is a mostly sativa strain. It looks dank as hell though and I dig your bongs.

13. Thanks man, yea its a Mexican Sativa mixed with afghani which is a 100% indica if im not mistakend. Its a very exotic high lol..felt very indica dominent tho.

14. Those look so nice man. Your description of the taste made me want to eat the last bud. How high did it get you? :smoking:

15. AHAHA thanks alot man appriciate it! It got me verrrry fucking high, and am about to get very fuckin higher! ahha:smoke:

16. K so i rolled up a chocolate bambu spliff chock filled with sour diesel. So in my report i mentioned how i felt pure indica. Well i was about too go to bed, sparked up the spliff which i smoke before bed everynite..it was than i realized i wasnt ready for bed nemore and i wanted to drive around, get some tea from tim hortens, get some tabaccoo for my spliffs. LMAO..before i smoked it out my bong and i was K.O for the whole day...just smoked it in a spliff and reacted more in a sativa manor..but now i feel the heavy indica and my eyes are heavier than fucking Vince Vaughns.

17. Looks dank bro! The price is a bit steep though, try and negotiate down to 30 or 35 next time :cool:

As long as you enjoy it, it doesn't matter :smoke:

18. That is some really dank bud you have there.

19. Haha thanks alot man!! and yea thats what im gonna do next time i grab some kush from him!! it def is good shit tho and i do enjoy it!
    Thanks alot Wulf!!:smoke:

20. okay im srry you come off as a wanna be pothead you ttry to hard and yeah ur gay.