Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 pickup no name dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Phamas, Jan 14, 2010.

1. #1 Phamas, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    Hey guys, sorry about the pictures they are shit I know, camera phone FTL. Didn't have my digital camera readily available at the time, I will fiddle with better pics next time. Anyway this was some dank that I picked up last week. Smoked great got reallll ripped. Gonna grab some more tommorow.

Second pic might have been the 40 sack I picked up on monday, can't remember. Both pick ups were dense as hell, that last nug lasted a while haha.

Attached Files:

2. Guess the pics are THAT bad, haha. I will definitely fool around with the digital camera tommorow I guess... :(

3. looks good man

4. looks good to me from the plastic bag. price/quantity? did your prices drop in long island?

5. #5 Phamas, Jan 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2010
    Thanks man and no unfortunately they haven't....20 / gram But quality and reliability are very much there. Occasionally I'll get an 8th for a lil less but to me quality is more important than a few bucks off. Possibly buying a new bubbler tommorow as well, got a hold of the digital camera too. Never done macros before but I will be experimenting :)