Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 ounce of Bubba Kush for $70

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 3y3sand3ars, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Glad I live in Oregon where it's 40 an eight. And I'm currently three weeks into flower of my own Bubba Kush grow.

2. Anything more than $60 an 1/8th on bud that is $400 an ounce or less is a rip off.

3. wow inflation hit you

4. wtf dude thats a total rip, around here we get og kush for like $30 an eighth

5. That's WAY to much for an 1/8th

6. You got taxed bro. never pay over 50 an 1/8. You should bea ble to get it cheaper than that though.

7. i got an 8th of og kush the oter day for like 40. 70 an 8th is robbery

8. It's hard to find good bud for less than 50-60 an eighth here in the good old midwest. Chitty.

9. 70 an 1/8 you say? PREPOSTEROUS :eek:

10. You're getting majorly ripped off. I'd pay no more than $50 an eighth, $80 a Q and thats pushing it. Even when my town was dry for a while the most I payed was $60 and $95 a Q

11. Tell him "hell naw, take that bullsheet to Ohio son".
    :cool:

12. i pay 30$ here for an eighth max, canada eh.

13. Um there's no such thing as a 3.0 eighth, then its just three grams. And "eighth" literally means 1/8th of an ounce, which is 3.5 gs. Every time. Never before have I ever heard of an eighth being anything other than an 1/8th of an ounce. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't really think I can be, it's math. 28 divided by 8 is 3.5

14. Ehh. no

15. Anything over $60 is just ridiculous. Even $50 is a lot.

16. if it is real bubba id pay 70 right now.!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. i got a q of bubba kush for 75 like last week bro. tell your dealer to shove it

18. yo what part of mass are you from

Sent from my right nipple~Grasscity Forum

19. I payed 70 for a 1/4 of a growers dank bubba kush

Sent from my right nipple~Grasscity Forum

20. I get quarters for $50 so no hahq

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app