Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 ounce of Bubba Kush for $70

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 3y3sand3ars, Nov 27, 2011.

1. I mean, although people say it's not reasonable, it all depends. If the only guy you know that has dank, is selling for 70, there's really nothing you can do because there's no set price on weed. I get mine for 60 usually which is probably higher than a lot of people, but what can ya do..

2. [quote name='"vkk"']Damn you got ripped hard, I get bout 10$ a g and an 8th would cost like 30-37.5 around here, ounce goes like 200 so I would probably smack that foo who offered me that for 70 bucks, he probably lowballed you to see if you were smart or dumb enough to take it str8 away, never buy from that dude again unless you know how to negotiate.[/quote]

Wait..what? Who the hell charges $37.50?

Do you smoke? Or just pretend.

3. Street prices are 10 a gram, every street dealer i have bought off always had 35-40 for a 1/8th

but when you go right to the grower its alot cheaper

4. You are in canada. Different places different prices

5. no ones commented on the pink hairs on that nug?!

6. Damn i pay 25-30$ an 1/8th. 180 for an ounce.
    Prices range tho

7. expensive as balls 1/8 of piff is from 45-55$ here in NY

8. I'm in PA too and I could get that shit for about 50-55. You're getting ripped man.

9. 70 for a 1|8 wow ... i pay 80 for an ounce !

10. Brutal, I get quarters for $60, and as I now have a good hook up, half ounces for $80 ounces for $160.; and yes it is dank.

11. in new york i can get quarters for $85. So that isnt a good deal. Eights are 50s here. We have some pretty steep prices here so your not gettin a good deal.

12. $70 is never a reasonable price for any bud. EVER!!

13. $60 is the going rate here in DE :(

14. 20 a gram for any kind of kush or haze in NYC.

3 grams =60
    .5 gram=10

70 dollars is about right where I'm at. 120 for quarters.

15. 50 If its a 3.0 eighth, 60 if its a 3.5

16. Eh. I've payed 70 for an eighth once, won't do it again. It was some top of the line shit though.

If it's dank and you're in an area of the country such as Ohio like myself it's not unheard of.

17. my hat is off to who ever you buy from!

18. It looks delicious :) but I wouldn't think you should pay more than 55 for an 8th.
    (Maybe 60 IF its the dopest dope i've ever smoked)

19. Bubba Bubba, Bubba Bubba Kush Kush.