Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 ounce of Bubba Kush for $70

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 3y3sand3ars, Nov 27, 2011.

1. $50 is the max for me

2. Pay only as much as you can afford.

3. I get half's of that Bubba for 100!

4. See if you can get attempted rape charges filed against whoever tried selling that to you.

Lol $70 an eighth.

5. well i generally pay $60 for fairly good stuff, but that stuff looks pretty good op so i wouldn't mind throwing down an extra $10 for high quality stuff like that.

i'd do it. but if your in CA for example and eigths go for $30, then hell no

6. I don't know about your area, but I think you payed the price of a quad to get an eighth..

7. If $70 is the best you can do, oh well. Damn, I remember paying $65 at one point, but then I started going out more and talking to people who were connected. Now an 1/8th for me is like $30-$40.

8. That should be no more than $60. $70 an eighth? That is PRICEY. Even in dispensaries the most people pay for MEDICAL weed is $60 an eighth, unless its some ultra potent shit then it could go for 70 or 80 an eighth, but that weed looks like some mids (bad lighting). Sounds like either A) you're in a dry area, or B) the guys trying to rip you off by calling it "bubba kush." TELL the guy you'll do it for 60, but if you don't have anyone else to pickup from and he says "no" then you can either push him again that he lowers it, or agree to that price. 70 is a fucking rip off. But again, I can't even tell if thats mids or dank because its dark as fuck and blurry.

9. 30 n thats it

10. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    never pay more then 35 a 1/8th or 70 a 1/4.
    your getting ripped off

11. #31 Something New, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    Just to put this into retrospect...

185$ an OZ of bubba kush in cali.

EDIT: I had already smoked 2 g's before I took this pic.

Attached Files:

12. Not everyone gets great prices. Dank can go for more than $10/g easily. If all dealers bumped the price to $15 a gram or so, people would have to buy it. And Something New ^^, is that top shelf?

13. I would never pay more than 50 for an eighth bro... But looks like good bud. You need a better connect my friend

14. you're in an area where danks are just arriving i take it? where i'm from, i had to pay 70s once in a while if it was really really good otherwise it's just 50s and 60s. or it's just a small time dealer trying to make profit and be a dick.

15. I like how all you people are so ungrateful when it comes to weed. Y'all need to realize a lot of people live in areas that don't have weed so it runs $20 a gram like here.

16. prices differ everywhere man. if you dont have an in, smoking can be pretty expensive in some places

17. We get 20 a g here, i would never pay more than 60 for an 8th. I usually pay 55

18. Wow. Its crazy how much prices vary just by location :eek:. I usually pay $40. But I dont really buy eighths anymore..

19. Yo dawg fuck that shit cuz, I get pounds for $138.
    You gettin ripped son

Naw for real though, its a bit too much. $60 max. And thats rare. Gotta get that shit for 50.

Tell your dealer to stop being greedy
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytOchwtcf4U]DMX - Stop Being Greedy - YouTube[/ame]

20. Damn you got ripped hard, I get bout 10$ a g and an 8th would cost like 30-37.5 around here, ounce goes like 200 so I would probably smack that foo who offered me that for 70 bucks, he probably lowballed you to see if you were smart or dumb enough to take it str8 away, never buy from that dude again unless you know how to negotiate.