Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 or OZ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ATXsouljah, Jun 15, 2009.

1. #1 ATXsouljah, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    So i was wondering if I should just go and buy an ounce of shwag, or an 8th of some dank, my guy doesnt have these names like sour deisel, hes got some names but they stuff i never heard of, but it smells amazing.

So the price is i believe the same for the ounce or the 8th.

The only reason why i ask is because yes, do get high off the dank/dro. but i like the feeling of being couch locked, or just the feeling of "being in the zone when watching a movie or playing a video game" when i smoke the dank/dro what i have it gets me high but not stoned and more the less i loose my train of thought alot and i tend to forget about stuff what i was supposed to do but i want the feeling having a body high over a head high, the head high is good if ur going places, but i want a relaxing stoner high. does that make sense?

which one should i get and why?

EDIT: also I move into my apartment july 7th and i have a ph(x) trinity, double bubbler, a small penguin pipe. My grinder, and my machine that helps me roll is already at the apartment and i wont be able to use it until i go back, so i dont know how to roll and im trying not to smoke inside of my house currently, so id have to go in the backyard under my banana trees by the pool.

2. Ask your guy for some Indica dominant exotics. You could get a 1/4 of that for 100 or an ounce of mids for the same price.

Mids always seem to have a more coughlock stoned feeling to me.

3. ounce of mids.

sometimes it better for Quantity over Quality

4. could go either way but imo go mids
    more bang for your buck
    (kinda)

5. hmm, 3.5g or 28 grams, thats a no brainer for me, unless its realllll shitty dirt clumps i'd take the oz

6. no bro, its not mexi bbrick, it isnt fluffy, it is just smooshed, and its not brown its like a dark green. i beleive i bought either mids before they were light green and crystally but i bought it for shwag prices or it was just harvested shwag. either way how do i ask for mids? my guy is dumb and he doesnt know half of what i know. so do i just ask for an ounce of mids? how do i know that they are real mids and not less quality? what if i cant find mids anywhere?

7. Mids all the way..you get more weed for your buy..I seen mids tear me the fuck up like no other.

8. Some people can't.

What alot of people call 'mids' gets passed onto highschool kids and unsavvy smokers as 'bomb', 'chronic', or 'piff' or whatever other euphamism kids are using for high quality cannabis because dealers can get a very good deal on it.

They are still crystally, intact buds that have usually a pretty good smell if not a bit planty or musky and tend to be either not as well grown grade a plants, super heavy producing varities that have less potency and taste, or someones home grown self bred bullshit plant that just has inferior genetics because someone wanted to pretend to be a breeder.