Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 or 1/4?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dakid91, Mar 17, 2011.

1. A friend of mine has some OG kush thats he's selling for $55 and 8th, $100 a quarter. Its rare to find dank out here in college and this is my biggest purchase so far. I plan on having it last for around a month or so and I only smoke maybe 1-2 joints on weekends. How long would an 8th or 1/4 last me?

2. 1/8 maybe 3 weeks on 2 joints a weekend.
    1/4 double that.

It really depends on how you conserve it and how you use it.

3. aight good looks..Ive seen threads here where people have said 8ths last them 2-3 days which made me consider gettin a quarter.

4. quarter for sure you're getting a deal just keep it in a Mason jar and it will be nice a fresh for a while.

5. #5 Duhya, Mar 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2011
    Depends. Its march break here so my 8 lasted me like 2-3 days.
    But if i conserve and smoke only a couple bowls a day it could last a week.
    Edit: I dont know what a 8th is, is it 3 grams? Nobody says eighth around here.

6. Holy shit bro those prices are stupid. I get 8ths of dank for $30.

From my experience, if I smoke as much as I want an 8th will last 2.5 days. For $55 though I don't even know if I'd want to smoke it, shit is probably laced with gold.

7. Yeah, anything more than 45 is just hilariously overpriced, I dont care how dank it is. I get a little under an 1/8th for 30 bucks, the finest dank cali has to offer. I realize prices are different in different areas, but you should never pay more than 45 unless you live in a dry area and it's dank stuff.

8. lol that made me laugh. Yeah, my hand would get a cramp handing out that kinda dough on some weed, I might not let go lol. But if it really is good weed with no seeds it may go further because it will take less than mids or schwag for a good buzz. But at those prices I would keep it all to myself. The god damn pope could come over and I'm lighting up mids like it's guest TP.

9. :confused: You don't even smoke in 2-3 days.

An 8th is 3.5 grams. A decent joint is half a gram. That's probably too much for just yourself smoking once a week. That's seven joints. A quarter is 7 grams. 14 joints. I wouldn't go below .3 or above .5. Do some math.

And I don't get the big shocker in this thread. $50 an eighth of dank has been pretty standard for years. What do we got Canada and Cali in here? :rolleyes:

10. Get a oz :smoke: you'll have much more fun :smoke:

11. Come to the northeast and find dank for 45 an 8th. I will GIVE you an 8th.
    On topic: Get a quarter

12. Yeah you can't find dank that cheap unless you live in a state with MMJ or you're very close to the grower

13. So we have better prices in Michigan because of our medical marijuana law?

14. If you get an eighth and your joints are 0.5(average)
    1 joint a weekend would be 7 weekends
    2 joints 3.5 weekends

a quarter would last
    1 joint 14
    2 joints 7

But i assume if you havent bought >100 than your tolerance is low and og would last longer with smaller joints.

15. Yea im in NYC/Albany

16. I don't know why people try to associate MMJ with cheap prices. In a lot of cases, club weed is expensive as hell. Almost twice the price of that on the street.

17. If you're talking about crappy street weed vs dank club weed then ofc its going to be expensive. Dank club weed and dank street weed generally have pretty comparable prices.

18. You'd probably be surprised how "stupid" prices are in general throughout the U.S.

We have it pretty good here in Cali, prices are also really great in Colorado, Oregon and Washington. What about places like Missouri? Alabama? Georgia? Shit is expensive out there...

19. Snarf it up