Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 of Texas Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TxIIGino, Jan 25, 2011.

1. I'm not impressed by this batch. I guess I've been getting so much dank lately, I need something more impressive.

7/10 IMO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks pretty dank. Nothing to complain about lol.

3. nah, you shouldnt complain. looks as if u got some alright nugs to work with. how much u grab the eighth for?

4. next time youre not pleased with a bag, return it and dont smoke. see how you feel.

5. .

Looks good, send it my way if you don't like it :wave:.

6. yea shame on you OP for having an opinion of your bud that wasn't based solely on bag appeal :rolleyes:

7. looks like some good, and i agree, if your not impressed just dont buy it.

nice air soft gun

8. i can see where OP is coming from because there are plenty of strains that look much more dank.. but then again id be satisfied with this :D

9. Who said it's an airsoft gun? Some people keep guns in their house like that.

10. dual mags :D lol

he is in Texas lol

oh, and nice buds....

11. please dont embarrass our great state of texas with that "stash"

12. Looks alright, but seems like the nugs where the bottom of the plant. shitty pick ups come and go, as long as they get you stoned and you dont mind the price :D

13. Hah no one:p

just looks fake to me man

14. With a grenade launcher attachment?

15. It's not an airsoft, nor is it real. It's a Scarface lamp post. :devious: