Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 of mids pickup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PatrickTheToker, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Nothing special. Just an 1/8 of mids, but I have always wanted to have a pickup thread with a couple pics, granted these were taken with a shitty cell phone camera.

The one with the red Bic next to it was taken right when I got it, I know it is very hard to see anything.

The picture with the match book was after 2 bowls or so.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Toking.:smoke:

2. pictures arnt very well so i cant say much, looks like u got ur 1/8th, how much u pay for it

3. Looks like black tar heroin to me.

Haha dude, it's not even worth putting up crappy pics like that, can't even see shit!

4. $20

Oh well don't look at it then.

-----------------------------------

Happy Toking.:smoke:

5. nice 8th for 20 bucks first pic does not look like an 8th at all but second one does

8ths of good mids around me are 30 so good deal