Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 of mids...$50?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Choclat Puddin, Feb 8, 2009.

1. I pay $20 an 8th for high mids up here, don't know about PA tho.

2. #22 BrizzlyBear, Sep 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2009
    Edit: Just realized this thread is 6 months old...

3. Thats rough, It better be some bomb ass mids. Better not find any beans for that price.

4. yea thats what i pay.

5. I wouldnt pay more than 30 for the largest ripoff.

Ha I pay 30 for quarters of mids/fire beasters.

6. 30 mids, 60 dank for me.

7. I can get a quarter of mids for $25 from a guy I know. $50 an EIGHTH = RIP OFF.

8. here i can get beasties 50 for an eigth

9. I can get mids for $5 a gram, like $15 for an 1/8th. For $50 I can get an 1/8th of dank. So yeah your definitely getting ripped.

10. thats the same price of dank here

11. beasters and mids are nothing alike beasters = bc bud = dank mids = okay but i get the oz of mids for 60

12. lol i live in phily go to temple but thats way to much bro if u dont mind me asking do u live near westchester?

13. yea dude thats a jip in indiana i get 1/8 of mids for 20

14. mids? cut that price in half.. i got an eighth of mango kush for $45 from green relief

15. you should be paying 10-20$ a gram of dank and 40-60$ for an eighth of dank in your area man.
    tell the dude that he needs to fix his damn prices.

16. Oh man, I never thought I would see this thread again, lol. The guy I talked about from the beginning started selling me $20 dollar eighths of decent mids, but left since.

By the way guys, this thread is about 8 months old.

17. lol i figured that out when i looked at it and was like wow

18. high-mids are $35 an 1/8, just an hour to the north bro

$50 only for some good dank buds

hope to see you soon

19. Tell that mafucka to quit blimpin you or your not buying from him anymore