Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 of mids...$50?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Choclat Puddin, Feb 8, 2009.

1. My friend said he would sell me 1/8 of mids for $50. I live in southeast pa near philly is this too much?

2. I don't know about where you live but it's a huge rip here.

3. that's a bit pricey even for me and i'm in new york where the prices are completely unreasonable. try to get it down to 40

4. Way too much. thats 15 bucks a gram for mids. The most you should pay is 30-35, and those better be come bomb ass mids.

5. fuck thats a huge fucking rip
    I got a hook up that will sell me a little over an 1/8 for $10
    (live in dallas)
    but still for 50 you should be getting a couple grams of some dank shit for that much

6. i think he was trying to test me out, seeing if I'll bite for 50. I knew when he told me his prices they seemed pretty steep, especially for good heads. I'll see if I can get it down to at least 35-40

7. yeah i pay 50$ for a half-o here, bargain him down...ALOT :smoking:

8. yea i can get a half o of mids for 50. And a 1/8th of dank for 50. See if you can get him to drop the prices.

9. #9 Choclat Puddin, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009
    He's got me at 40 and I don't think he'll go any lower, should I go for it?

By the way, if I do, I surely won't be buying from him again.

10. wow in my town its 20 a g, ur lucky to me

11. Yo bro I live like 30 minutes west of you, depending where near Philly you are maybe more. I pay like 20 or 25 most for an 8th of mids.

12. I live in the suburbs, near pottstown. Definitely not buying from him again after this but I'm probably getting it tomorrow or tuesday. I'll put up pics for you guys to see if he sells me crap.

13. $15 for 1/8th in Ga.

-C

14. $25 for an eighth in Michigan.

$50 an eighth is a rip off.

15. not a good price, should be $35-45 for an 1/8 of dank

16. How about an eight of Beasters for 45?

17. I'd say thats pretty average. I live in southeastish PA outside philly too. Mids around here are 20 an 8th, headies are 50-60 and 8th, and anything between is between.

18. Tell him you know thats too much, 35-40 is way too pricey. 20-25 is an appropriate price. My suggestion is find somebody else.

However, if he is the only guy you know, then settle for 25-30.

19. I would get 10 gs of mids for that
    so to me your getting beat

20. I live in Boulder, CO and get an eighth of the dankest shit ever for 50, so don't pay that.