Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 I just got...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WizzleFan, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Well this was new to me. I normally get eighths in a bag for one, and broken up into small nuggets.

This was new. It was wrapped in tinfoil, and was one HUGE ass nugget. It looks sorta small, but believe me, it was massive.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is something seriously wrong with my camera. It's a HTC Desire, i didn't think it'd be this bad! It smells nice, lots of orange hairs, and very shiny. Beautiful nug!

I'll post a pic of it bagged up for comparison!

2. Nice Nug you got there! How it cost though? That would run me around $55-60.

3. I'm picking some purple up for $60 tonight. It better be as tasty as yours looks.

4. £20, so $32. This was a good pickup, probably a one off. I've smoked three quarters of my bag.

[​IMG]

This is it bagged up. This is just a tiny bit less what i'd NORMALLY pay £20 for.