1/8 i just bought

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, Mar 6, 2004.

1. *bookmarks topic*

Thanks for the info man. :)

2. yeah it takes actaully about 30 seconds if all goes smooth, if the paper tucks nicely

3. no problem..a video would have been better, but i had no one to use the camera, and i didnt have anywhere to upload. the pics should help u tho

4. lol its a fucking joint .. feal sorry for you people that need a step by step tutorial to roll a joint like that...

anyways nice pot i think

5. a lot of people learn better from pics... if u feel sorry for other for trying to learn to roll a joint, then i feel sorry for u......latezz...

6. how exactly do you use a "cardboard filter"? Is it really just a peice of cardboard you cut off and stick into the end of the joint? or is it a type of filter you buy?

7. ^ i get it from a cig pack, they come ready to rip off in canadian cigarette packs. Business cards work good too, cut a strip and roll it up. it keeps the end of the joint open, and keeps weed from goin into ur mouth

8. just go with a dollar bill roll

9. I am a registered medical marijuana user. I have not bought any weed in over 5 years. The biggest problem with marijuana use besides the idiotic laws is the money and time used to aquire this herb. I'm not trying to put any one down but I see many of my friends waste their hard earned money on grams and 1/8's of weed. Save your money,buy some good seeds,grow your own, you will apreciate it more and you will not be supporting drug dealers. Marijuana should be used and shared among friends. If you are using weed to stay stoned and you cannot pay your rent you have a drug problem. I love to teach people to grow it's like teaching someone to fish. They will never be hungry....
    mmjguyalaska

10. HIGH All, I think the same way my friend.....I have friends that have'nt bought a bag since I met them. I have no problem sharing the Bud or knowledge to those I love.

Oh ya nice reefer btw.