1/8 i just bought

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ludachris, Mar 6, 2004.

1. paid $25 Canadian. This is the whole 1/8, weighed exactly 3.8 grams. So i got a little extra :) The bud is dry, covered in crystal and ill get back to u as to how it smokes, and ill try to get pics of other sides of the bud so u can see dimensions n shit

Attached Files:

2. heres the nug after 3 joints and like 5 bowls.

Attached Files:

• bud.jpg
      bud.jpg
      File size:
      97.3 KB
      Views:
  3. 1 more..

Attached Files:

• dubs.jpg
      dubs.jpg
      File size:
      66.9 KB
      Views:
  4. I have some shit really similar to that. Really good smoke.

5. heres a pic of some shit my buddy got today, we mixed the 2 and got high as shit

Attached Files:

6. about to get blazed :)

Attached Files:

7. Nice joint mang. =)

8. Phat fucking shit dude, thats awesome

9. did you freehand that joint?

peace

10. yes i did

11. wow please explain how do u roll em like that

12. kinda hard to explain since i just blazed one, but i put the bud in the paper, nice and even, and i start to roll it just to get it tight n shit, i move my thumbs all the way down the j while rollin, to make sure its all even. thats when i tuck it and stick it. the whole process takes like a minute and a half. sorry if thats not clear, ill try to make a video or somethin

13. when i rolle like that.. i go throw 3 papers, untills it looks like that...lol... i know, is a waste off zig zagz......

maybe some day u will like to go step by step with pics, too show others how to rolled perfect joints....

14. here ya go.
    1. here it is ready to go

Attached Files:

15. 2. Evenly distribute yer marijuana

Attached Files:

16. 3. Close it, and roll it up and down, with both hands (other hand taking the pic)

Attached Files:

17. 4. Tuck that shit around..

Attached Files:

18. Roll it up, lick it and keep rollin

Attached Files:

19. finished product with little cardboard filter.

this was kinda tricky seeing as i just smoked a blunt, and i had no one helpin, takin pics for me

Attached Files:

20. u sure it takes a min..lol. looks like it take less then a min for u.lol.. great info....