Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 Hindu KUSH -Houston,Tx Dank-

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DroClouds, Apr 6, 2011.

1. #1 DroClouds, Apr 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2011
    Just Picked This up. Smells SO GOOD. 1/8 for 60;) Click for bigger pics. And can any1 tell me how i make pics not thumbnails. P.s. Pics dont do these justice.

Attached Files:

2. Looking tasty man enjoy it how is the high? :smoke:

3. I'd hit that anyday nice bud man!

4. #5 DroClouds, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011
    Thanks. waitnig till later to blaze gotta remain functional till parents sleep:mad: worst part about smoking at home

5. Thanks.

6. Remember be carefull about the age thing bud in the future;) Yea that sucks , It will be worth it though:) Im in the uk about to go bed smoking some chronic like yours:) :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

7. I wouldn't be overly happy if I got that I mean it's not bad but in Canada that would go for under 200 an oz... Unless ur in van or t.o but that's not really Canada anyway LOL

8. Thank almost 4got

9. Dude you might want to remove that post, the mods will ban you if they see that. But anyways, nice pick up. I got some legit WW in Houston last week for $60. Also got dank pick up's on 1960.

10. Looks BOMB as hell man, enjoy it:smoke:

11. Yea. must be nice but i rarely come across a strain that i know. i mean ive had the best "No Name" dank but i guess.under 200an oz crazy GOOD price.

12. yea my guy keeps WW off 290

13. Yeah it suck bein so young with parents man, I turn 17 on the 17th. But I usually stay at someone else's house or go to the empty house down the road to burn... Haven't got caught yet, I've led my mom to believe I hate the smell and all:)

14. I mean 19 I'm on iPod so numbers are a little close

15. looks sticky as fuk, ive never had hindu kush....i just cant seem to find it :(

16. I SWEAR I just picked up that bud's twin brother. I didn't get a name for mine though. Mine is like exactly the same but with shorter orange hairs.

17. Yeah im always lookn for the "KNOWN STRAINS" hard in my area i got lucky this time.

18. Lol. if it is you will be very satisfied after a few hits. Enjoy.:smoke:

19. #20 McIron Lungs, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Move to Canada man... It's the greatest place to live... The weeds also pretty good ;)