Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 for Brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by SmokeAlladaKush, Aug 4, 2012.

1. I dont usually buy alot at a time. I buy 1/8s at the most. Ive always wanted to experience an edible high and I was wondering if i could just use an 1/8 to make enough canna-oil to whip up a batch of brownies or would i need more?

2. Recommended amount for brownies is a quarter but you can do less depending on tolerance just make some firecrackers instead and make sure to decarb the weed first. Have fun :D

3. How many brownies are there though?

4. don't ask how much per batch.

ask how much weed per brownie. you'll get answers ranging from .5 to 1 gram

5. I use 1.1 ABV per brownie and i get fucked up.

I think 1 gram of dank in a brownie would knock me on my ass.

I wonder if just .24 per brownie would be like smoking .5 in a session?

6. If you get high off .5 in a smoke session then you will need more than .5 to reach the same level of high

7. I read edibles are the strongest way to ingest marijuana.

How should i need more per dose?

And i actually get retarded off vaporizing .25

But for the majority of people i would believe .25 in a brownie would be like smoking .5 to themselves.

8. yes, but the high is often twice as long because you must absorb the cannabinoids through your intestinal walls, not instant like lungs

eating .5 doesn't get me higher than smoking it, but it sure lasts a lot longer

9. I'd just say for one batch but it's really never set in stone there's so many variables.

10. make peanut butter

11. making it with regular butter or oil would be way more efficient. Yes op you could make it with 3.5g, you'll have to eat a big slice of brownie to feel it (depending on your tolerance ofcourse)

you could just make (a single serving) cannabutter/oil and smear/mix it with anything and eat/drink that, you could even eat it raw. This way you only have to spend about 0.3g-1g (depending on quality, process and tolerance) and see if you like the results. I advise against firecrackers if you want most bang for your buck.

12. [quote name='"TheNanners"']Recommended amount for brownies is a quarter but you can do less depending on tolerance just make some firecrackers instead and make sure to decarb the weed first. Have fun :D[/quote]

he could just make half a batch with the same potency. Lol

op: you should get 6 very adequately dosed brownies out of an eighth

13. He should take 1g and make some cannaoil following BKS guide STEP BY STEP, and with the resulting oil make a small pan of brownies, halving the ingredients as necessary.
    Thats what i did. And with that i got me and a friend super stoned off some super yummy brownies for a super long time (and we have substantial tolerances), my two cents,

14. I just made like 1 cup of peanut butter with 3.5 grams and one table spoon gets me blazed.