Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/8 for 1 cup of butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by addictedtoweed, Jun 20, 2009.

1. #1 addictedtoweed, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
    alright well i fucked up this post first so heres my edit...

so i'll have 1/4 ounce of weed (probably going to be high mids/beasters) for a 1/2 cup of cannabutter.

the brownies i have (ready mix) are supposed to yield 16 brownies in a 11x7 pan using the entire 1/2 cup of butter

so the question is...is one brownie enough to get high?

2. More like 3-4 with optimum extraction.

3. #3 addictedtoweed, Jun 21, 2009
    edit fixed all my problems

4. *bump* because im lonely and its in a subfolder

5. #5 addictedtoweed, Jun 21, 2009
    thats it only one response?!?!? im gonna make em tonight so help is appreciated
    fuckin eh triple post

6. yes 1 can get you high,but it's like if your drink,it kinda there be you want more.

HAVE FUN FOO!:smoking::smoking::smoking:

7. The ratio I use is a quarter oz of bud per stick of butter.

Scale that up to however much butter you're using, and then divide the total amount of bud by how many brownies you cut out from a tray. Go from there to figure out how many it will take to get you high. You should know how much it takes to get you high when smoking, so it shouldn't be hard to get a rough guess on how many brownies to eat.

It won't hurt to eat too many either. :smoking: