Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.7 gram firecracker didn't do much. What did I do wrong?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GT2RS, Nov 26, 2011.

1. ha yeah I mean it's been almost 4 hours and it still didn't do that much. Not near as much as if I would have smoked it. maybe I just need a toke break.

2. #22 jackc, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    maybe you do, take like a week brake or if you can a two week brake then do an edible you will be fucked in the brain so much you will think 5 minutes of real time is either 20 seconds or half hour lol

also when i first did firecracker i made a journal and updated every half hour and when i read it after i was sober i cracked up it was funny as, i did drawings and shit of me being super stoned with eyes of lava and was writing messages from stoner me to sober me lol

3. yea, however ive heard edibles stop being efficient after a few years chronic smoking. oh well, im not an everyday guy. OP did the high ever hit well or just that mild buzz?

Edit: lol nvm. didnt notice a page 2