Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.65oz from north houston *blue dream*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Grimeade, May 15, 2010.

1. #1 Grimeade, May 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2010
  2. Looks pretty dank, dude. Should be a fun prom :smoking:

3. love blue dream. such a nice strain.

sucks its so hard to get out east

4. im in houston..never tried that one.. i had to stop smoking since im lookin for a job right now :(

that looks like some fire tho..enjoy

5. i would love to pick up some blue dream... i hope it comes down our way

6. Hopefully you'll get laid!

7. blue dream is an awesome strain!

8. blue dream is gnarly! so happy I got a clone.

9. Just make sure you ain't driving after a good amount of this amazing stuff haha.

3 bowls of Blue Dream and a bowl of Couchlock will have you on another level. Hell just two good sized bowls of Blue Dream in a bong. Dayumm.

10. There has been some blue dream going around the northeast lately, good stuff!

11. Ah i love blue dream! Grats on getting it!

12. your buddies ski only does to 10 g's cause its a coke ski haha

13. I just picked up some blue dream :)

14. Man personally... i think blue dream is NOTHIN to write home about..

the batches i get always just give me a medium high and the high itself is nothing special

15. Then you sir, are insane. Did a bowl between 3 people and i was baked as fuck.

16. i spoke too soon, i just picked a half o of blue dream in south houston... maybe were going through the same guys

17. yup .. blue dream is was 5 out of my last 6 pickups... great strain

18. Is it just me or is Blue Dream all over the place these days? I keep hearing about more and more people with it...

But nice pickup man...looks sexy. Makes me want to buy another O. :D

19. Looks fire, i havnt had any yet but i hear that blue dream is some dank shit have fun wit that