Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.5g of keif

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iVapeTooMuch, Aug 6, 2012.

1. decarb + make edible
    or
    top off bowls

which one would you prefer?

2. pack it all into 1 bowl and just be retarded, or make edible and eat it all and get even more retarded lmao

3. Vape as much of the kief as you can in one huge, lung-bursting hit as many times as you can until you get to the inevitable point where you can't figure out how to use the vaporizer any longer.

That's what I did with .5 grams of kief. :cool:

4. I would vape it so you could make sure you get it all.. keif really likes to turn into smoke

cooking seems like a waste, but whatever floats your boat

5. make a edible :) lol

6. put it all into a big fat joint get some munchies & drinks put on your favourite stoner film and enjoy.
    i love letting the kief build up in the bottom of my grinder for a month or two ang then just smokin it all up, u dont get much to smoke but its so good

7. Getch yo bitch to sell it:cool:

8. #8 Money May Kerr, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
    Both!!

Save 1g for an edible and you'll have a good 2-3 highs for 5-8 hours or more each then when each high comes down, pack a bowl and top it with kief

9. KEEP SAVING MAN! not too long until 4/20 ;)