Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.5g left.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by glassallday, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I been smokeimg most of the night should I go a head and finish what I have left?

2. Idk about you, but 1.5 is a lot for personal use. Like I could smoke .5 of that in a night and be pretty faded all through out it, and still have plenty of bud the next day.

3. Where you at? It's 12:30 here and I say save it. Especially if your watching the Super Bowl bueno

4. Save that shit and get high all day Sunday Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. smoke it todayyy

6. 1.5 would be one fat ass joint.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. super bowl blunt that shit

8. I ended up rolling an L for a wake and bake. Damn thing burned like 15 20 minutes

9. Would you like ketchup for your fries kid. I don't know let me make a thread and ask. Smh.

10. lighten up bro you're on a marijuana forum who cares if someone makes a pointless thread, let people enjoy the forum in what ever way they choose

11. Cool story. That what's the pointless thread section is for.

12. I know you already smoked it but when I find myself late in the night after smoking all day and I'm ready to just smoke a couple grams and kill the stash it's never worth it. Cause ussually I'll just go to sleep right after always save that shit and have a nice wake and bake

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. i never understood what.. an "L" is

It's where you use 2 papers to make a slightly longer one (it isnt 2x length) so you put more weed in there.

Youtube it for visuals.

15. yup i see. didnt know the name. i myself rolled one and just didnt know what it was called lol