1:54 a.m.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MissBakedAlaska, May 12, 2011.

1. I'm going to go outside, smoke a bowl, come back in and watch some sort of fighting movie. Either Never Back Down or I'll finish Cinderella Man.

2. Wow everyone's so busy tonight. Maybe I should go back to being productive too.

3. Que onda Chica?

4. Excuse me while I go crawl into my oven.

5. #27 KingOfKek, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    You really from Alaska? Also, you racist or something? You don't like SPANISH?! Cuz that's cool I'm not Mexican.

6. Make sure you turn on the gas and light a blunt:smoke:

7. :/
    Woooooooooow.

8. I hate that bitch. Set us back a few years~

9. 4:51 an here can't sleep so messing arouind on line- had a firecracker earlier so maybe it's from that- gave me a really nice long mild high this time so I went to the coffee shop wher I saw this boy I hadent seen in 9 months (he's 19 or 20 but thats still way younger than me - he looked so much more grown up- he;s single now- and god damn he's sexy- wish the was a way to figure if he'd go for a woman twice his age with out looking too skanky) maybe I can get to go share a joint by the river with me like we did last summer- he had the gf then so I'd never intrude. can you tell i tend to ramble when i'm over tired- peace

10. Yeah she crazy. You guys have good herb in AK?

11. Hit that shit. Young guys love older chicks.

12. It's so true~

13. me im drinking a heineken. waiting for sleep to take over:)

14. You know, I have a girl friend so, I haven't done this in a while and you're not making it very easy.

15. American dad and eating honey bunches of oats and Watermelon. 2:11am sleep soon

16. Just to let you know chick, I'm just joshin' you. But seriously you are kinda cute.

17. what gone for an older woman? I used to find some interested younger men when I was like 28 to 34 including one who though I was cool cause I was as old as his mom who obviously had been pretty young. Then I was dumb and got married. Now I'm single again but seem so lost on this now and really all I'd like is some nice sex -ok I know women aren't supposed to say that- i hate double standards. He did let me give him a couple nice long hugs -one where I encircled his whole body - he is a tall skinny thing;) and I touched his hair quite a bit and disn't get any of those back off moves from him. I hope I see him again soon I may make some move and can alway blame it on being wasted if he takes offence. i think ther is a section for stuff like this maybe I should post ther tomorow