~$1,500 to spend...Best (SG) Bong out there?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by aquabats, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I don't even think it's debatable.

2. ahhhhhhhhh i want a pillar so bad. lol

3. Do you need to ask again. Quite a few people have replied already.

4. Was asking about smoothness only ^^ not including the pull part. But yea.. thanks guys!!

My friend wanted the signature clear coil one, not the tri coil.

And I showed her peyote pillar that went up on A;l;t; today, she didn't like the color scheme and would prefer a straight tube instead of the natty splash guard design.

....but....whichever bong she ends up picking, I'll be sure to have lots of pics and milkshots when she gets it:yay:

5. And the general consensus is pillar!

6. [quote name='"aquabats"']

Was asking about smoothness only ^^ not including the pull part. But yea.. thanks guys!!

My friend wanted the signature clear coil one, not the tri coil.

And I showed her peyote pillar that went up on A;l;t; today, she didn't like the color scheme and would prefer a straight tube instead of the natty splash guard design.

....but....whichever bong she ends up picking, I'll be sure to have lots of pics and milkshots when she gets it:yay:[/quote]

Cool bro good luck!

7. Kinda disheartended.. she got a Illadelph signature coil because they were having a black friday in-store sale. She got the matching a/c too.. totaling her ...

$1820 =\ ... we'll happy thanksgiving to her bcus she likes it... so I won't be hitting a Peyote Pillar any time soon. :cry:

8. [quote name='"aquabats"']Kinda disheartended.. she got a Illadelph signature coil because they were having a black friday in-store sale. She got the matching a/c too.. totaling her ...

$1820 =\ ... we'll happy thanksgiving to her bcus she likes it... so I won't be hitting a Peyote Pillar any time soon. :cry:[/quote]

Ah well dude still a helluva bong to look at , cant see pics btw.
    Oz
    + congrats to the buyer too :D

9. bummer she wasted money

10. #30 Deltanine413, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Dude some people just dont understand. My friend has bought and sold 4 illys and he swears by them. My argument "You swear by illadelph holding your bong water, alex-k made that thing function!" I always send him links to better bongs for cheaper when he tells me he got a new one.

Its just too bad that 95% of the smokers out there would jizz into an illy. I have been ganged up on at parties when i talk bad about them.

11. That's a shame. The resale value of that tube will be less than 50%, whereas the SG would have been hovering around 100%.

12. Wow...fuckin paperweight.

13. #33 InstaBlaze, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Don't be her friend anymore lol.

Actually, just hit it once then walk out and never talk to her again

14. not surprising

why spend a grand on the best functioning bong out there when you can spend almost double on a drag machine paperweight just cos it has the word "illadelph" on it and it's got some fancy useless freezer attachment.

15. $1820 and it was on sale? This is the saddest thread on gc....

16. #36 aquabats, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    1.8k but hey if you got that kinda money to spend...why not...

To her.. it's ~2K spent on on something she likes to look at, it's glass art.

I have not actually seen it...she bought it in LA but had to go to San Diego. When I get the chance, I'll get my camera and get some better pictures and milkshots.

Here are some unboxing pics from my phone:

[​IMG]
    matching a/c and glow rod as well

[​IMG]

Honestly even though it's sub-par in function..I still can't wait to hit this thing. I'll report back with honest feedback ..haha

Attached Files:

17. no pics g

18. it's ridiculous how that rig cost 1800 dollars. not worth it whatsoever.

19. Pics fixed now?