Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.5 Onions for 450$? East Coast

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SoGnarlyDooD, Aug 2, 2012.

1. For my area (rural western PA) this would be a pretty solid price if that is some nice quality, little hard to tell from the pics.

2. whats with all the leaves? its probably an ounce of bud and a half ounce of leaves.

3. It's high grade for sure

but for HALF of a thousand dollars?

That's a down payment on something right there. Come on dude, you can do way better

4. [​IMG]

I picked up an Oz and a half yesterday, looks to be about the same grade as OP's, for $190.00.

Location really does matter.

5. Go to the east coast with that and make a lot of bread...

=D

6. It depends on your location man. Over here in NY, an ounce of dank would cost me 400$.

PS: I know, shitty NY prices. Nothing I can do about it :(

7. a ounce and a half... yea its a straight price.. a ounce is like 300 325 so it makes sense

8. in ny that'll be like 300$

9. [quote name='"TheNanners"']Bad price good bud /thread[/quote]

Man, do I really hate when people try to end a thread like this. As if their comment is the end-all to the question, as if their answer is exactly what the OP was looking for and only cares about your opinion. You probably don't know the prices in the OP's area, so that very well could be a killer deal. Try and think before you fail miserably attempting to end a thread next time.

10. On the east coast that is not a bad price