Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.5 Onions for 450$? East Coast

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SoGnarlyDooD, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Looks good and I've never bought an OZ in my area. That's about $300 an oz so IDK if that's good for your area or not.

I'm done with buying. Whenever I start to smoke again (1-5 years) I'm growing.

Prices like this are ridiculous when you can just grow your own ounce for $30.

2. I pay $320 for an ounce and a half of better bud than that

3. cool man

4. Fucking onion rings from White Castle. That is all.

5. #25 HighInJersey, Aug 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2012
    Nah price is good. Shit is inflated as hell. Some places may even charge as high as 400/oz of shit like that. You're good to go OP

Basically if its exactly 42 grams, them he got that extra 1/2 for 50$

How is that NOT a deal?

6. I would be all over that OP. Prices are crazy on the East Coast. I buy o's occasionally and they are never under $300. Ive heard of people around here paying $400 per o but thats just insane. Im nh/mass border

7. damn dude, 400/O is crazy.. Yeah the normal price for Os around the Philadelphia area is like 300-350.. so..

8. Bad price good bud /thread

9. Thank god I live in the west coast.

10. I myself wouldn't pay that price.
    Good trees though :)

11. Yeah... i would pay like 250 max.... But i live in cali, so i dont know if im even any help...

12. im my area thats a standard price for 1 and a half

13. Dude... you need a new dealer, that's nuckin' futs. 300 is the max for an oz, i wouldn't pay a penny more.

14. [quote name='"thesandman1"']here in southern NY an ounce will run you about $400, so if your near me, i'd say definetly.

all depends on your local prices[/quote]

You gotta find bud from northern ny, I pay 250 an o

15. 1.5 O's for 450 = a $75 quarter essentially ($300 zip)

That's a great price, depending on where you are. Here in MN that'd be a great price, as my zip's are $320. In Cali or other medical states, that might be a little steep.

16. that looks like it was worth it specialy if its smooooth :)

17. Ogres are like onions

18. Everybody loves parfait

19. [quote name='"Deuro"']

Dude... you need a new dealer, that's nuckin' futs. 300 is the max for an oz, i wouldn't pay a penny more.[/quote]

I have about 5 different guys I can buy bud from. Never seen dank under $300 an o lol

20. sorry to say but your getting RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPED the fuck off 400 for an ounce get a new dealer i get oz of grape ape for 300 and i live in westchester county where do you live in ny?