Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.5 Onions for 450$? East Coast

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SoGnarlyDooD, Aug 2, 2012.

1. #1 SoGnarlyDooD, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    hey guys, does 1 and a half ounces of this bud look like it would be worth 450$?

Smells really skunkyish and smokes really smooth

Attached Files:

2. I would probably buy it...how does it smoke

3. for 450 dollars hell no

4. That isn't a great price, but it is probably normal for where you live. I'd probably pay four flat for that here in MIA.

5. yea 4 flat...

or see if you can talk it down to $420 at least:cool:

6. Half a $1000 ....... Naw man no way I would spend that much money .... Especially on one whatever strain

7. I just realized that no one's made an onion joke so here it goes

That's kind of expensive for an onion and a half man, I can get a whole bag of onions at Kroger for like three dollars

Onion joke accomplished :cool:

8. Honestly just smoke a bit of it and see how it is, if you like it that's all that matters :) Happy toking ::smoke::

9. here in southern NY an ounce will run you about $400, so if your near me, i'd say definetly.

all depends on your local prices

10. Here a O of good shit is like 250, so eh...

But I don't know the prices of your area and stuff man, so I'll say I would do it for no more then 400.

11. Depends on your local prices but $450 sounds about average for 1.5 ounces on the east coast.

12. I think you might've gotten ripped off. i can get 1.5 for 300

13. $370 an ounce. Australia woo!

14. I'd say it looks more like it should be about 200/oz to me, but I'm on the west coast.

15. Depends, what are your normal prices per ounce? Here i can get an ounce of top shelf DANK ass buds for $180

16. Bud in southern cal isn't as expensive I guess

17. [quote name='"SoGnarlyDooD"']

Bud in southern cal isn't as expensive I guess[/quote]

No it's not so that might be why it seems like too much ...... My bad I don't realize that some of you guys have to deal with dealers and cops .....

That' sucks ....

18. I sell to my patients 200 an oz considering your on the east coast $420 is a good price for an o and a half

19. Yeah I'd buy it. 300$ for a zip east coast is a fuckin deal as is 150. For most people anyway, providing you don't know a guy who grows or is a big player in the game