Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1.5 left

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Dec 16, 2010.

1. how should i smoke it? It's headies, which i paid 60 an eighth for. Yeah, it's damn expensive where i live. I wanna conserve, but i also have an urge to roll it up in a nice blunt and get fucked up. I rarely smoke blunts, and never took a whole one to the dome. So, what should i do GC?

2. load it in a nice bong my friend

3. Roll that blunt, and don't take your mouth off of it...even when your not taking hits, just breath and get some nice smoke in your lungs to fuck you up:devious: It's gonna be gone someday, why not now?:D:smoking:

4. If you haven't domed a blunt to yourself and are looking for something new, get ready to experience new heights. Unless you think you'd have the attention span to demolish that in one bong sitting then I think that sounds like a great idea.

5. If you know you can pick up more soon, then go for it dude, but a joint would conserve more.

I myself would go for a joint, being british and all :smoke:

6. A vape would ultimately conserve it.
    Next is a bong.
    Then a bubbler/dry pipe.

Anything rolled isn't going to give you hits with much "oomph," but facing it would ensure a very nice buzz. and if it's in a blunt, that light-headedness from the tobacco should add to your experience.

But know that it'll all have to go in for it to be worth it.

7. Don't roll blunts with the rest of your stash you'll feel bad just pack a spooon I'm about to throw in on my bubbler

8. I actually got exactly 1.5 left too, but it's this Indian black shizniz, hash ofc. So I'm opting for a nice coupl'a spliffs :)

If I was you, I'd go for joints and conserve. But then I'm a hoarding muthafucka o_O

9. Hit up the gravity bong brother.

10. Lol vape it no doubt, u'd be sitting down for about 3 hours lol just vaping. thats what ive been doing all afternoon.

11. Gravitay bonggggggg

12. who gives a fuck just smoke it however you want

13. Bongs won't conserve that's for sure, neither will blunts or joints well a joint would, a blunt to the face is definately something that should be on your bucket list multiple times though, so i'd say smoke the blunt to the dome you sound like me i rarely toke blunts but when i do it's a fun occassion, so i say BLUNT TO THE DOME!

14. I don't think op know's for sure, hence why he asked us. :p I wish that face wasn't pink, it looks girly

And I'd just throw it in a bong. A blunt would be nice too, but if you pack one hitters then you should be able to conserve more and get a bit higher.

15. a good friend of mine would say roll it all :smoke: