Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4oz of Dank or 1/2oz of Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by suburbannoizekilla, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Hey guys im in a tight money situation right now and am trying to get the best bang for my buck. I have the oppertunity to get a half oz of good mids or a quarter of dank. What would last you the longest? Does smoking dank really only take half as much?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It depends on weather you are smoking to get high, or if you really like to have seshes. If you want to smoke to get high, then the dank will last longer. If you smoke to have seshes then the half O will do you good.

3. #3 Mid man, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Go with the quarter of dank.

The only reason I usually buy mid (though not lately) is because a half is $50 or 1/8 of dank for $50

But the mid doesn't seem like it's worth it in this situation 

4. I'd buy a half of dank

But in your situation id say a q of dank. The mids might be decent and you'll have double of them, but nothing beats dank

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. If you want to get really high or your tolerance is high go for the q, if you get stoned off a little bit go for the half o

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Q forsure

Stay tokin
    Stay smokin

7. You just completed my high with them words of wisdom haha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app