Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$1,400 an ounce...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MyBuddyJebus, Mar 30, 2010.

1. #1 MyBuddyJebus, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2010/03/cannabis_caviar_1400-an-ounce.php

If I had the money, I would definitely try a gram of this stuff! Any blades in Colorado come across this yet in your dispensaries?

2. Hooooooly fuuuuuuck

3. Yeah man my last pick up looks just like that.

In my dreams.
    Canadian bud is great but wow....:smoke:

4. Thats some bullshit.. why would you pay that much money for weed dipped in hash when you can dip it yourself?

5. I agree it is rather pricey but I'm sure there are people out their with disposable income who are too lazy to make it themselves :p Still makes my mouth water imagining the (harsh) taste and high.:smoke:

6. that would be outrageous for HASH...

7. that looks incredible!

8. thats some good looking bud, but thats some crazy ass prices

9. i bet they get a good chemist to make the hash oil so yeah. i would pay that if i came across i love good weed.

10. I wouldn't. I could make it myself for far cheaper, even if I bought the bud to make it. If I grew everything, it'd be even cheaper:rolleyes:

11. really? did you read the article? it is hash! soaked into Marijuana.. no need for the hash making.. wtf mate

12. [​IMG]

13. that picture made laugh so fucking hard..holy shit XD

14. I need to try that

15. Wow what a complete waste of money, it would have to get me high for days from one bowl before I even considered it, even then I would say fuck it and grow my own.

16. If you haven't smoked honey bud then its a definite must try. But even at socal clubs an ounce would only cost you around $500. That dude is ripping people off hardcore for something that is medicine.

Greedy motherfuckers like him are ruining the MMJ industry.

17. Completely agree. MMJ is starting to stand for Money-Making-Jane. I understand that this "Caviar" is some powerful smoke, but it's not fucking worth 1.4K an ounce. No bud is worth that.

18. Agreed, that price is just ridiculous. And I hate to know that people are actually buying this stuff from a greedy bastard like him.

19. I wonder how much Oil is used per Oz of bud...
    Even if it was something ridiculous I have to agree that making your own oil with some butane, and soaking your own buds in it has to be a hell of a lot cheaper.
    With that, is there a 'saturation' point? I mean, wouldnt it reach a point where you couldnt get any more oil into the bud?

20. I can't imagine how sticky this stuff is. I'd almost not want to touch it...