Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4 white widow - macros

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hjorlejf, Feb 20, 2009.

1. Damn that is way legit

2. Its all through connects man. Keep working on finding legit dealers and eventually you'll run into a dealer that deals some bomb weed.:smoking:

3. #23 modernmedicine, Feb 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2009
    I hate to say it bro, but that is some 100% Grade A+ BSTERS! After dealing with what i have come to call "pretend a buds" in the mass quantities such a commercialized strand comes in, i am a very quick to identify it and help those who are having trouble do the same. This shit looks great, smells alright at best, and the high is obnoxious. These cash croppers let it flower and flower and flower and flower until harvest, in which they don't flush out the immense amounts of chemicals used. Due to the length of flowering time, the high is 100% always a downer, known to put even the most intense of stoners to sleep. Lack of flushing before harvest usually results in the smokers headache/burnout after smoking. Sure, the resin production on these buds are great, they look good and sell well, but in all actuality, they suck and are bad for you. Get some cheap outdoor cali's, though they don't like as great, they are usually grown at least semi-organically and cured properly, giving the toker a much better high for the same price. Sorry to hate on your "widow", but i am merely remembering the days i first began smoking. Bsters were often called widow, because of the good resin production's characteristic "whiteness". The faded white color of the stem and dark leaves are dead give away's. Less resinous versions of bsters are often thrown into big keef collecting machines and the keef is then sold separately. There is good product in Canada, but most of it usually stays there.

4. Of course the good stuff in Canada stays here!
    The high is nothing like that bro, it's a good mind high with some body and an all-around good smoke. Yet to have anything close to "headache/burnout" or being put to sleep. I was up smoking until four o'clock last night, plus it smells outragious.
    I have to disagree with you

5. Ah, a good smell? I lied.

6. Dam, I should start a thread, look at my Ounces, of Widow. Ha, Looks good man.:D

7. Here's how it grinds up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]