Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4 white widow - macros

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Hjorlejf, Feb 20, 2009.

1. #1 Hjorlejf, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Evening gents,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm havin' a good night,
    and I hope yours is just as pleasant.

Good vibes :smoke:

2. Nice buds man. Pretty frosty. I'm enjoying a nice bowl of headies right now so good nights all around.

3. Fuck yea nice buds bro, enjoy the herb :smoke::smoke:

4. sort of looks like a ridiculous batch of "bsters"

5. It does.

Because this is widow.
    [​IMG]

6. u cant tell by looking at a pic that could be purple haze or g13 for all we no ... ya no what im saying

7. Thats some intense bud, wish we could get some of that sexy strand down in Aus. Just picked up my share for the night, may not be white widow but it gets the job done. happy smoking <3

8. Fuck! a fine example of dank! + rep

9. oh snap. haha that's some dank.

happy toking! :smoke:

10. definatly bomb nice

11. Mother of god!!!!

12. oh yea, close ups are good.

13. Oh my godd!

14. Can someone tell me if you need to do something special in your life, like save someone's life to have access to buds like these???? Yea I may still be a Senior in HS and I can get good bud, but NONE are covered in crystals to the extent where they look like they've been left in the snow like these...

15. Haha its because your still a youngin in HS. You will meet some dealers later in life that always have dank or you can be like me and grow.

OP, Great pickup. Happy toking. :smoking:
    +rep

16. Try living in Canada.

17. Looks like some good herb, just a little leafy. I need to get my hands on some white widow, we haven't seen it here in about a year. It's about time that this strain surfaces again in my town

18. White Widow is one of my favorite strains have fun with that:D