1/4 pound one plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bsnow0053, Jul 10, 2012.

1. If anybody could let me know the highest yielding autoflower plant and if I can get some feedback from some ppl that have done autos to let me know some of they're yields per plant

2. I saw one guy pull over 300 grams from an autoflower....think it was a dutch passion strain. I know there's a good autoflower section on here somewhere.

3. thanks love4led....that's the one I was thinking of

4. Your right I beleave it was auto Mazar
    From duch pasion I want to try the "think different
    Strain it's a even bigger yield

5. i got a 1/4 pound off of a northern lightsxbig bud auto...I forgot the breeder, but itlooks beautiful in late flower let me tell you.

6. Around 350 wet or dried??? Because they never seem to tell you lol

7. As you can grow over a kilo indoors with some strains, but you only end up with 300-400g dried..

8. #9 lov4led, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012
    umm im pretty sure any real grower posts dry weight(wet weight means nothing really..)

and in that video it says 356 grams DRY WEIGHT

9. Idk, It depends on the brand/seed bank/grower. You know how some of these guys LOVE to way over sell shit, I wouldn't be surprised if it were wet. Anyone have further insight on this??

10. Oic my bad if you mean from seed banks...but this guy isnt tryin to sell anything he is just a Tester for the seed bank to show you what the strain is capable of...so why would thier tester lie to them..its not like he gets paid more if they sell seeds

11. Well I guess the next thing I would ask is if anyone else has grown this, and had similar consistent experience?