Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4 oz of...what?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by elexander, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I decided to finally start purchasing quarters but was confused on the price, some say 25, some say 50, 70 or even 100 so I went in expecting the worse. I buy from a friends cousin and he's been a decent dealer I guess, i started buying mid from him then purp...or what he calls purp, although the quality of his bud has seemed to go down a bit lately in looks but the high and smell is consistant so I figured it was the same. So I bought a quarter from him for here it comes...100$, talked him down from 125$ which was way to expensive, 100$ was way to expensive but since I had my friend there with me I didn't want to make him feel bad so i bought it figuring i could always sell it to my other friend to get some of my money back. The buds are semi broken up but green with alot and I mean alot of little yellowish/white hairs on them, and then the typical big orange ones. If you shine a light on it you can see some little purple peices everynow and then but if i have to look that hard it isnt purp. Half of it was ground up to which also ticked me off but like i said didn't want to make my friend feel bad. He weighed it out but I wasn't really paying attention, so I'll post a pic of the quarter i bought and of the purp i used to get. I know you cant tell exact weight but based on looks tell me if it looks to be about a 1/4. I'm about 90% sure it wasnt worth even half of 100$ so that's on me. This is my last time buying from him.
    1/4
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Purp Bud(same dealer about 3 weeks earlier)
    [​IMG]

2. The pics suck and you paid basically 15 a gram I would say it would have to atleast be descent or you got ripped off.

3. That could be a quarter. Hard to tell without knowing how dense the nugs are

4. well it looks like a form of purple pheno cannabis lol, alot of stem btw.
    happy smoking :D