Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4 Oz. Of Some Bomb Cali Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sketchy Newb, Jun 23, 2009.

1. My first pickup thread! :smoke:

I paid $60 for a quarter zip of some bomb ass stuff. The pics don't do it justice because my camera isn't too great

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. looks tasty. in terms of cali danks thats just average, can get better shit from more than one person any day, but at 1/4 for 60$ thats a hookup dude, best i could ever get would be 1/2 of some kush for 140 or a quarter for 75.

3. Looks like some killer shit man, enjoy. :smoke:

4. nice pickup and AWESOME price

5. #5 Sketchy Newb, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009
    Yeah. In fact, I was hoping I was getting God's Gift again, which is up there with the dankest weeds ever, but instead I got this. I wasn't too upset about the bud when I saw what it looked like because I still knew I got a steal on a quarter-zip of some pretty dank green.

I just smoked a joint not 40 minutes ago. After that blunt, I biked 10 minutes to a spot, rolled and smoked a jay and chilled for 30 minutes before biking home. That joint got me pretty high in the stratosphere and my friend is coming to roll two extra large Bob Marley joints with me in 20 minutes.

And BTW, I rolled right past a cop at midnight and I was kind of swerving on my bike. Thankfully, my high ass got extra paranoid before I got on my bike and I wore my helmet. I looked silly, but that cop had not reason to pull me over :smoke:

This is turning out to be a fun night

[​IMG]
    This is only half of what I'm trying to smoke later on when someone matches me

[​IMG]

6. Bumpity bump

7. Nice nug, you ought to be using alot less paper for the amount of ganj in that bleezy.

8. Nice pickup, nice price
    :smoke:

9. I actually just picked up a new pipe today exactly for that reason. I love blunts and joints, but pipes make me feel high with less weed. I need to make this weed last

10. damn where do you live? im leaving for a road trip to cali in a couple days and i would love to get those prices!!:smoke: