Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4 of Super Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Freakish Panda, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Just picked up a 1/4 of some super sour diesel. Never had this strain before but I've heard nothing but good things about it. The pic does not do it justice. Also it had to put it in a plastic baggie because it REEKS
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  2. If it's legit, that's some good shit! Enjoy man

• Like Like x 1
  3. Enjoy. Give us a smoke report if you're up to it. :smoking-bong:

4. Love me some Sour D!
    Great strain for day use. Gets me active and keeps me going.

5. #5 hanniballs, Jun 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
    That's nice gear there

6. Orbital bombardment locked on......
    Queueing up thermonuclear planet buster......
    Perma-ban incoming.....
    The rules....learn them, love them, live them.....
    Asking for a hook up or even insinuating one is a bust and could get the city shut down. Hopefully you can pull this before the ban hammer finds you....

7. Thanks for the advice, edited, pity though[/QUOTE]

8. Super Sour D, or any of the Sour D varieties like it, are usually always a sure bet for a good as fuck smoke, and it looks like you've got some legit nugs there, son. Enjoy!

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

9. Ahhh super sour d. I'll never remember when I first started I grabbed an eighth of it off my guy and he said "bro be Careful this is very strong stuff" So I rolled a 1 gram joint and took it to my face thinking he was just saying that. Needless to say for anyone who has tried this marvelous strain, I was on the moon. I was too high to do anything but lounge around the house for 3 hours