Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4 of no-name 90 highs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SimplyBaked, Nov 13, 2013.

1. This is my first weed picture post on here. They don't have a name and smell very minty. Somewhat leafy. Anyone know what this name could be? IMG_1512.JPG IMG_1513.JPG IMG_1514.JPG

2. It looks good. If it's minty it could be the thin mint cut of girlscout cookies. It's impossible to tell what strain it is but with a minty taste that would be my best guess.

3. That's some nice weed.  The pictures are pretty good but I think you could improve them a little bit if you can adjust your focus manually.  The camera seemed to focus slightly behind the surface of the buds giving you perfect focus on the writing on the tray leaving the trichomes a bit blurry.  The auto focus probably locked onto the lettering not the surface of the buds.  Try fooling with your cameras focus and you might get a better shot of the buds themselves.  They look like some really good Kush strain. ''

Nice job, keep the pictures coming...it's great seeing good weed.

4. Definitely not highs, maybe in your area that's a good price and quality though!

5. Strain = cannabis

Nobody here can tell you anything other that and even be remotely close. It's not possible to tell from a picture what a strain is, and really, who cares? Smoke it and enjoy.

6. #6 leilar, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    Damn, looks just like the stuff I have, do you live in FL by any chance? Does this have kind of a piney taste?

No I'm from CT but it does have a very hazey look to it