Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4 of Mids

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by efreestylez, Aug 7, 2010.

1. #1 efreestylez, Aug 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
    Just picked up a quarter of some mids for $50 and split it with my friend.
    About 2g-2.5g are loose (not nugs)
    Only like 3 seeds throughout the whole bag

Sorry for the bad quality pics, they were from my phone

Attached Files:

2. Well mids are mids I would personally roll a few blunts :)

3. damn your smart....
    im doing that as we speak

4. good pickup for 50 id do it myself

:bongin:

5. solid mids, cheap price!
    roll those blunts up!!!

6. definatly sativa dominant :smoke:

7. That looks like some good mids. But 50 a quarter? That's cheap wherever you guys are? How many grams are in that, cause here a quarter is usually 35-40 :smoking:

8. An ounce of mids by me is like 110$....

9. 35-40? is that grams?
    My quarter is a quarter ounce which equals 7.0grams

10. Your paying to much i can get that same stuff for 30.Just ask him go lower maybe he will.

11. its actually a girl haha:cool:
    i dont think she will cause our prices in worcester mass are pretty high
    and she lowerd it $10 already

12. i personally would not pay over 25$ for a quarter of mids.

13. 50 for a quarter of mids sounds like the norm price around here (im from the 508 as well). Stuff looks nice for the mids around here, have fun with that

14. yeah mids around me are 50 a Q and dank is 60/Q wierd lulz.

15. Dude if you payed 50 for that quarter then the girls ripping you.,

Im from a town like 30 minutes away from Worcester and I could get a half ounce of alright mids for about that price.

16. Nice pickup.I have been using that exact same strategy (splitting a quarter) for the past few weeks. 3.5 mids for $25 is a good deal man. Love doing that shit!

17. God damn people saying shit about you getting ripped off... pisses me off. The guy paid less than $10 a gram. He didn't get ripped off, you just get hooked up.

18. You do understand the meaning of ripped off.

When there is a better price for something and you have to buy it at a higher price.
    Thats pretty much it in a nutshell.

No fuckin shit its a good deal regardless but it could and should be a better deal. Im not bragging about my price I dont even pick up mids anymore im just letting him know that there are better prices for that product in his area.

19. Well I get 7 grams here for 35-40 that's of good mids. I can get bunk shit for like 25 or so but who wants that?! Haha

20. So by your definition, If I spent 100 dollars on a bong, and I could have gotten it for 95 dollars with a 5% discount, I'm getting ripped off?

I understand the meaning of "ripped off" can be interpreted differently but telling guy he's getting ripped off is wrong. He could pick up a zip and get more bang for his buck. Does that mean he's getting ripped off if he decides to get a quarter? No.