Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4 O Spliff (8.5") :) Pic.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GravityToker, Feb 22, 2009.

1. #1 GravityToker, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    edit

2. nice...
    but its still a spliff

3. Damn thats really nice. How much of that was tobacco? Must have been an awesome smoke:hello::smoking:

4. That reminds me of those Misty cigs that smoke for days.

5. Looks like a Virginia Slims cigarette! Haha, just fucking with you. Nice Spliff!

6. Nice spliff man +rep

7. #7 GravityToker, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    50% OG kush
    50% NL x White Rhino
    0% tabby

:D all natural is the way.

lloool, i did it slim cose it tokes awesome like that. i was toking huge rips and it was smooth, as opposed to a fatty which is harsh hits :D

8. That is bad ass, but it's so wasteful haha.
    I would rather dome it all in bong snaps, but hey I would not turn that shit down if offered.
    Not to mention you did a pretty good job on the roll. Good shit bro.

9. Then it's not a spliff, it's just a mega blunt.

10. nice, i wouldn't even roll that if the weed was free. should have put it in a few big ass blunts, or bong hits

11. #11 GravityToker, Feb 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2009
    lol, trust me I'm always trying to find new ways of smoking bud, i don't always smoke huge joints like this. but it was worth it. Continuous toking between 3 people for about 50 minutes and we were all baked for several hours. All three of us smoke weed everyday and our tolerance is shit, so the aftermath was pleasent. ^^

thx for the comments.

btw i think this should be moved to the new "smoking tools" section, but some mod moved it to "stash Spot" instead.

12. Spliff to some people just means a blunt or joint... Usually one that starts skinny at the mouth piece and tapers fatter towards the tip.

13. nice blunt man, 100% natral is the way to do it, rolled nice

14. ^^ a blunt is rolled with a cigar paper... its a joint, and they call them spliffs some places :D

15. The joints my grandma would roll if she smoked, haha.

16. Badass J, +Rep for being original and rolling a 1/4 J and NOT a 1/4 blunt

17. + rep....keep doing you. I hate when people comment and say it's a waste or what they would rather do, or prefer you to do when they didn't pay for your shit.