Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4/20

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by J O H N, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Attention tokers.

You may already be aware of this, but for those who are not, in 7 years it will be 4/20 for an entire month. While it is quite a while away, it never hurts to have something to look forward to such as a month long 4/20.

Im not really into 4/20 but i know a lot of you take your 4/20s seriously with the celebrations.

Post your plans or any of your previous 4/20 experiences youd like to share.

2. for not being really into 4/20 you sure are thinking ahead for it

3. shit meant to type 4/x/20

4. a friend mentioned it to me the other day and i decided to post it. thought some of you might be into it

5. That'll be a good month...

6. nobody in seasoned tokers needs an excuse to smoke weed every day

7. nobody does and thats why im not terribly into the whole 4/20 thing but it is however an excuse to smoke more

8. As posted above. Seasoned tokers don't need an excuse to smoke more. Maybe try the noob section and you might get a better response from the kids on this site

9. #9 Sgtstadanko707, Mar 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2013
    You know this makes no sense at all. 1//4/20
    So what is the next day. 1/5/20. How is that a month long of 4/20.
    Edit unless you dont live America where they right it day/month/year.

10. Caught yourself! Haha

I don't need an excuse to blaze everyday. 4/20 is just another day!

11. Yeah. I travel a lot a remembered that but I am pretty sure this guy is not.

12. That is when the prophecy will be fulfilled, so don't worry, a golden age of stoniness shall cum to fruition.

13. Everyday is 420 to most of us if not all of us haha :D

14. Going to get only my closest bros and have a big sesh. Going to stay high all day even past midnight. Going to have a friend over this week so we can plan an who all is going and whos house it'll be at.