Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/4, 2 baggies & my fav. show =)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by DaLastPolarBear, Apr 24, 2010.

1. :wave: again GC.....I stumbled upon 2 baggies of what was in my last thread. I don't know the name of it, but its got like 2 hints of very light purple, and smells like heaven.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The small hint of light purple
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You definitely feel your eyes get low after, I ripped one baggie, and rolled the other in a dutch :p

On to the 1/4 Very dense and soft

[​IMG]

That,s not how much it weighed, its just my scale standing up.;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Broken up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of my Favorite shows...... Survivorman :p

[​IMG]

2. Survivor man is a great show.
    Oh the buds are looking great also.
    Enjoy learning how to survive.
    Happy Blazing.:smoking:

3. Daaank bud, nice bubbler, I have the exact same scale as you! (my friend gave it to me for free) how much did u pay for it? Isn't it like a 20-30$ scale? And survivor man is freakin amazing!!! I love that show and even more when I'm ripped!

4. Great lookin herb, love that show :smoking:

5. Thanks, I love the outdoors, been going out since i was young. Nothing is better than camping , fishing making smores and tokin with your friends =). Sometimes I go Solo, Very quiet, peaceful and refreshing.

6. Got mines from a friend also