1/31/06

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, Feb 4, 2006.

1. last tuesday, i met an old friend and we decided to ride around in his car. he pulls over and lets 2 of his friends who i dont know in the car with us. so out of nowhere they pull out a baggie and roll 2 or 3 blunts and start hitting them and passing them around. im like what the hell and hit it a few times, if only i knew how scared i would be. when the buzz finally started kicking in, all i could see were the gauges and his face illuminated. i was staring at him for what seemed like hours, and he looked at me and asked me why do i look like i just shit my pants in fear, and i tell him i have no clue. well, my friend doesent take care of his car very well and his front left wheel is shaking hard and we're going about 100mph on the highway, when i see THE FUCKING CAR FLIP OVER! i jump hard as a motherfucker and tell him to slow the fuck down, and tell him what i just seen, and he gets pissed that i could have jinxed him and he slowed down. so im feeling really hot, and im looking at the window, but it looks like its open because i see it cracked open just a tiny bit. i kept looking back at it, and finally opened the damn window. everyone got pissed and i rolled it back up. kept thinking the two guys that sat behind me were devils and i kept thinking they were blowing smoke at me. i was shaking so hard and i was nervous and i just felt like going home and sleeping. and everyone asks me why im shaking so damn hard, and they tell me they wish they were as high as i was (i havent smoked in 2 months and this was some strong shit). next thing i know, we pull into a parking lot and there were some middle aged guys talking to my friends, i stayed in the car because i was too paranoid to go out and be seen. i heard them cussing at each other and thought they were about to fight, so i had an impulse to run out and spear the shit out of one of them, next thing i know, i think theyre trying to sell a car or something. so when my friend comes back in the car, i ask him if hes gonna buy the car or not. this dude just laughs at me and tells me thats his uncle and his car is broken down. so when we started driving back to our hood, i started hearing music, but my friend doesent have a radio, but i didnt care, since i wasnt paranoid anymore and the guys were friendly as hell to me. i was bopping my head when one of them asked me what the hell i was doing, i just started laughing my ass off because his voice was starting to sound fruity as hell. i dont remember too much after that, but DAMN it was such a great experience.

2. gotta love that fire weed man, sounds like you had a blast. It has been a while since i have been that high

3. dang....sounds like fun to me

4. I would have a serious trust issue with that. I wouldn't smoke a random person's bud with out seeing it first. Might have been laced.

5. nah, they all know each other very well, and i asked the guy if it was laced because i was so damn high, and they told me they dont mess with other drugs, just weed.

6. ive have never heard of someone goin that crazy just from weed, how much did u say u smoked, sounded more like a bad mushroom trip

7. well, the guy rolled on in front of me, so i didnt see no mushrooms or whatever. um im high again. lol. i feel good. :stoned:

8. nobody laces weed noob

9. what do you mean no one laces weed? My weeds been laced before:rolleyes:

10. you serious? people lace weed....not all the time but it happens