1-2weeks from harvest. 1 plant weird.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by UK-Stoner, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Hi guys doing 4 autos, 600w hps, soil.

Three of my plants are thriving, 1 is weird and grew ridiculously tall and buds arnt as filled out as other 3 plants. My other 3 are fat and dense

Here is a few pics.

Here you can see the difference in the two plants at the front of my tent. The plant to the left and behind are actually sitting on weights to lift them roughly 6inches, tall plant is on floor.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452545097.939272.jpg

Here is a close up of the buds, the full plant is ridiculously cristally.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452545139.389144.jpg

I'm hoping for it to fill out a bit ? Into at least some smokeable bud

2. I've actually had to tie string around the plant to hold it back from going all over the place

3. what strains? it sounds like you got a sativa, they grow taller and aren't as dense, they can take longer to flower also.

4. it looks like a strong sativa for sure ... never seen one so single leafed like that though

... that thing could take 120 days to flower at the extreme end. it sure looks crystally, `

doesn't look anywhere near ripe though, sadly.

5. #6 killset, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2016
    Single leafs are a sign of stress.

6. Heavyweight: fast & vast autoflower

Here's a bit more info.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1452558980.564754.jpg

I know about diff phenos but surely they'll only flower to a certain amount before they die since they are autos ..

& yeah that plant is super sparkly all over!

7. Weird conditions the same as other 3 & there beautiful !

8. well for whatever reason that particular plant is stressed out. Very stressed out. Different plants handle things differently or there's just possibly something different about that 1s situation. No way to tell without knowing every detail of your grow and possibly some details you may have over looked. All I know is that plant is definetly stressed out.

I do a technique called monster cropping. It causes alot of stress and the plants grow single blades because of that stress. Its the only stress I purposely allow. After that my plants are on easy street.

9. Should I keep it going? Do you think it'll produce any smokeable bud ?

10. i just smoked some of my half dead mite eaten buds .... it got me high.

if mine are, you're will definitely do the trick ... you plant is visibly crystal covered.

11. That doesn't sound nice man, my stash is all out had to pick a wee bit from one of my more mature plants today fast drying it the now to see if I should just buy myself a chunk or cut myself a bit off lol.

yeah hoping they fill out a bit more so it's at least grindable and smokeable. Do you think it'll bulk up a bit ? I'm hoping even if it's just airy buds

12. well thetre's no saying for that weird single leaf guy.

but as a rule strong sativa's never get rock hard like indicas do.

it won't seem strong at first, but the high is very heady and lasts a really long time.

check out my grow i got a sig now !

13. Finish it out man. Watch out for it turning Hermie and try to figure out what's causing the issue. That's all you can do really.

14. ive had autos go 100+ days

15. There autos so only got a few weeks left before they die off. I think it was heat stress the temps were away up at 35 one day for don't know how long for because I was at work, after that the plant started stretching like fuck. but all others stayed short and bushy

16. Youll be fine id finish up tho for sure if there autos why not slap some more in

17. these will be 8weeks in 2days, I will probally just let them run until leaves start dying off hopefully it fills out and I can get some sweet smoke instead of it going to edibles

18. single leafs are down to stress. Heat or loght issues are likely cause uk stoner whats ya light andlight sheduel

19. I'm on 18/6 , 600w hps, was 400w until recently when my ballast busted and had to get one fixed on 600 (I had dimable one). I've been thinking about upping how much light they get maybe 20/4, lil extra light or will that confuse them?

I know a twice I had power cut in area for 2hours maybe that sudden 2 hours of random darkness f'ed it up a tad.