Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

1/2oz of OG HEADBAND

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Vato805, Mar 5, 2011.

1. 2days pickups:
    1/2oz of OG Headband
    1/4oz Snowcap

the OG Headband smells Green and piney, super strong smell fluffy and sticky ass hell
    smokes great its nice and mellow instantly then the high creeps on you in bout 10mins. No pix of the snowcap almost looks like schwag thats to cook with tho not smoke
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]

2. nice to see you around vato...i doubt you remember me but i used to have a different account

good shit though man headband is always smoking good

3. hmmm im sure if i knew your other username i would!
    Thanx!
    Stay Green man!:smoke:

4. ooo yeah man i just got some stuff that looks like this headband

its pretty much no name though,,,my dude just said it was some kush

5. #5 Young Dro, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    Nice buds =) I just got some 707 headband dropped off ... one of my favorite strains when done well! Enjoy the tokin'

Edit: That stuff has that headband look, too - if I stumbled onto this thread and didn't have some headband handy (especially having tried it before)...well, I would be leaving my house immediately to go get some haha

6. jajajaja:D stay green man!:smoke:

7. Yo quiero Sour Kush :D

Great pick-up
    Makes me want to smoke right now

8. I only see genetics like that in the summer at harvest fest :(. I envy you Californians, for real.

9. Sound like you have a huge career opportunity to make alot of money

10. looking good.

11. looks good man